Search This Blog

Monday, January 25, 2010

the trick to bigger fuller lips!

HOW TO GET BIG FULL LIPS LIKE MEGAN FOX

i use this "no fail" trick every morning as im doing my makeup & it actually works! youll get bigger fuller lips everytime!

WHAT YOULL NEED:

-your favorite plumping gloss (i use lip fusions lip plumper in clear)

-freshly ground pepper (i use alessi whole black peppercorns) because it alrady comes in a little grinder

-your favorite lip liner & lip stick

what i do is i apply my foundation as usual and before i do the rest of my makeup i apply lip fusions plumper to my lips. then i grind the pepper into the palm of my hand and scrub it onto my lips as if im using the pepper as a lip scrub. i let the pepper sit on my lips as im doing the rest of my makeup, you should feel a slight burning feeling. then when im almost done with all my makeup i wipe off the pepper scrub from my lips and i line them with my lipliner. then i apply another coat of my lip fusion plumper followed by a coat of my favorite lip color. and there you go! sexy full lips (:

No comments:

Post a Comment