Search This Blog

Friday, January 22, 2010

sephora sculpting disc


♥disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the products mentioned in my blog. All of my reviews are based solely on my opinion and expirience.
what it is: a sculpting powder trio.
my thoughts on this product:
ok sooooo i recently picked this up from sephora & my verdict is ... i LOVE it! I wanted to try the whole contouring thing & thought this would be a good product for that & i was very right. The palette consists of 3 non-codomogenic products the first one starting from the left is a gorgeous bronzer, it instantly warms up my complexion and gives me a beachy glow, its not too shimmery either. I apply it to the hollows of my cheeks and blend it in with my blush then i apply it to my temples, sides of my forehead and down the bridge of my nose. The middle product is my life saver! its a sheer translucent powder that i apply after my moisturizer. i powder my whole face with this then i apply my mac studio fix powder foundation. My foundation goes on really even and flawless after applying this translucent powder. It doesnt look cakey or fake at all just pretty & matte. The highlighter in the palette is very subtle but still very pretty. Its a shimmery pinkish color. However if your going for something more dramatic i would use a more pigmented highlighter.
I would definately reccomend going to sephora & picking one of theese up! Its only like $24 which is a steal for this palette.
leave comments & tell me how you like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment